Thursday, February 16, 2006

New Format


Alright everyone, I'm back. I'm going to change the format a little bit...Because I have Celiac (www.csaceliacs.org), and it is such a prominent factor in my life right now, I'm going to blog about all things gluten-free, and of course, music. FYI if you're wondering about the picture above, this is what I feel like when I ingest gluten. Looks fun, right? Also, I don't know if any of you are aware of www.allofmp3.com. This website sells songs for 12 cents, it has a bigger selection than iTunes, and it is TOTALLY legit.

Right now, the ten songs I am addicted to spinning are (in no particular order...) If you make this a playlist on your iPod, I can guarantee that you will be bopping down the street.

1. Rock The Cradle of Love - Billy Idol

2. One Minute Man - Missy Elliot

3. A Little Respect - Erasure

4. Don't You Want Me Baby - Human League

5. Secret - Madonna

6. Mouth - Merril Bainbridge

7. Groove is in the Heart - Dee-lite

8. Oops (Oh My) - Tweet & Missy Elliot (this song is sooooo hot...)

9. Killing Me Softly - The Fugees

10. Bizarre Love Triange - New Order

Come visit me at Flute!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

MOUTH! where did that song go. so excited to download.
-ali

1:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVE the picture...so true! cant wait to read about all your gf adventures :)
-Stefi

4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home